How do you deal with your Anger?

How do you deal with your Anger?

Hi @FaithinGod! Thank you for asking this question. Many of us, including me, has a not so good relationship with anger. When I feel anger getting the best of me, I tend to somehow shout at who I am talking to. When this happens, I will try to stay quiet and get some head space. I will think everything through and when I am calm enough, I would talk to them again. Let us not let anger get the best of us and think through everything first before doing anything.

I am one hot-headed person. I had a hard time dealing with anger. My Boss used to send me to anger management seminars and training as part of self improvement and development. Before, I used to yell, curse and say bad words to people. But with the help of training, prayers and continues practice of patience, I learned to control my emotions, I began to control the way I react to things and changed the way I speak. Words are powerful and we must not use our tongue to destroy and hurt others. Let us always choose to become a better person. And always choose to be kind.