How do you feel when people say there is no God?

We might have this kind of situation, some people say that there is no God, how do you feel? Your reaction?

I feel kind of angry, cause in the book of Roman, the Bible verse told us that people can know God. Roman 1:19 " since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them." So people say that there is no God, actually that is because of their sin.

I want to argue with them and I also want to persuade them to believe there is God, truly!

I think I will do nothing, but just pray for them. Because I know that I cannot change people’s heart, only God can do that …

Actually, I will feel sad, because God so loves us, but we don’t know Him at all, this is the biggest hurt to God. At the same time, I will testify how God changed my life to the people.

1 Like

Interesting question. From my experience people do not SAY this so much as they think or imply it. At least where I grew up, you would not readily speak about God or faith. Everyone is more comfortable, if this topic is just kept in the corner.

But when you ask how I feel about someone saying there is no God… I don’t know if I would have very strong feelings about it. Looks like it is too easy to accommodate with the culture around you and get used to people doubting or discounting God. I guess I should be upset as @Joel said or argue like @Zoey mentioned. Maybe praying more is good so I can become more passionate about this kind of matter.

I feel sad and sad when people say so. I want to tell them the true love of God, but they reject it. If they know the true love of God, life will be glad. I always pray for them.

We can do nothing but pray.

You have no power to judge them.

Jude 1:9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

I will feel very sad, because it is like the son does not admit that he has a father. However, i can also understand him because he might have received atheistical education. I will pray for him to open his eyes and ears to meet God.

If l listen to this, i will feel very bad and think of myself when I did not belive in God before. I can understand them because I was skeptical like them and very arrogant. I should have good testimony and share with them, to help them believe the existance of God.

Could you ask your heart deeply, is there realy no God? how do you know?
If some one said there is no God in the world, I feel my heart is painful. In our soul we can know God is exists.

Honestly, I would feel heart-breaking. I think that would how Jesus feel about it when people deny God.

I feel that they are poor and ignorant. I will tell the truth to them, whether they accept or not.