How do you handle or cope with anxiety?

How do you handle or cope with anxiety? I have a friend with anxiety and I really want to help him.

Hello Friend, I will advice you to first and foremost let your friend figure out his triggers, he should try to limit his exposure if he can. If he can’t limit it, like if it’s due to a stressful work environment that he can’t currently change, using other coping techniques may help.
Writing down what’s making him anxious gets it out of his head and can make it less daunting. Also using other forms like aromatherapy is thought to help activate certain receptors in the brain, potentially easing anxiety. All the best.

Hi @kianna! Is your friend’s anxiety diagnosed?

You can help him by first keep holding the rope of prayer for her. Lend to him your listening ears and teach her the art of rest as what Matthew 11:28-30
"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Guide your dearest friend to give every single anxiety through prayer to God.

Praying with you that your friend will really have great encounter and revelation as he exit this anxiety with breakthroughs.

Hi @theenaocay and @Valerie thank you for your kind and helpful words! I never knew how much love and help this site would give to me and to my loved ones. I appreciate you all here giving a hand to those who need it. May the Lord God bless you all.

1 Like