How do you heal mentally and emotionally?

How do you heal mentally and emotionally? Honestly, I have been emotionally and mentally hurt for so long, that solving it while trying to be positive is really tricky for me. How do you guys do it?

Healing mentally and emotionally is a matter of choice. If you grip hard on it, you will not eventually surpass it; and the tendency is you will suffer depression in the long run. But if you plan not to prolong your agony, then the choice is yours.

Just forgive yourself and the people who cause that hurt for so long and move on. Take it slow… One step at a time and pray for God’s healing in your heart.:wink:

1 Like

Forgive and forget. But as what I’ve experienced forgetting is difficult than to forgive. Yes we may forgive someone who hurts you and cause you problem that leads to mentality and emotionally ill but it’s not that kinda easy to forget. As long as we had memories that stored permanently in our brains. Forgetting is very hard. But most importantly you learned to forgive.

1 Like

I agree. Thank you @MakkaPakka. God bless you :yellow_heart:

Indeed, forgetting is very very hard. Thank you @zayn22. God bless you :yellow_heart: