How do you know that you love the Lord?

How do you know that you love the Lord?

Trevor Stone

BECAUSE HE GIVES ME CONVICTION WHEN I HAVE DONE OR SAID SOMETHING UGLY

Becky Garza

You want to be like Him. You want to obey Him in every area of your life.

Sarah Midd

By following his commands till the end!

Matt Redpath

HIS PERFECT LOVE FOR US…Let me ask you this…Has anybody ever been able to love the Lord with all his heart, mind and soul…No one…Not a single person has been able to do tthat…God knew all the while that under the law, no one could love Him that perfectly…so do you know what He did…the Bible says, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son…” I love that little word “so.” It speaks of the intensity with which God loves us…when God sent Jesus, He was effectively saying this to us: “I know that you can’t love Me perfectly, so watch Me now…I will love you with all My heart, all My soul, all My mind and all My strength”…and He stretched His arms wide and died for us…this is what the Bible says about what Jesus did on the cross: “For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him” (Romans 5:7–9)…my friend, the cross is not a demonstration of our perfect love and devotion to God…the cross is God’s demonstration of His perfect love and His perfect grace (unmerited favor) toward us, for it was while we were still sinners that Jesus died for us…He did not die for you and me because of our perfect love for God…He died for you and me because of HIS perfect love for us…let me give you the Bible’s definition of love to make this even clearer for you: “In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins” (1 John 4:10)…Beloved, that’s the emphasis of the new covenant of grace (unmerited favor)—HIS love for us, not our love for Him!

Vaughn Dodridge

When I want to share the good news with everybody I meet!!

Andrew Chapman

Salvation and sanctification aren’t about your love for God.They’re about God’s Love for YOU.Focus on doing as you feel led by the Lord (NOT the “church”)and you will naturally be sanctified;as that happens… your love for God is a natural byproduct.“These people praise me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.” ~ Jesus Christ “Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” ~ Jesus Christ I’ll say that again:"then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."There’s only one group of people that make a production about how much THEY do for Jesus.That’s what Jesus thinks of them.When you focus on how much YOU love the Lord…You are focusing on YOU; not the Lord.immature disciples seek to feel justified in their flesh.one of those methods is to focus on convincing their self of how much they “love” the Lord.It’s delusional self-interest in the guise of devotion.

Robert Gordon Eicher

You’ll know if the HolySpirit lives in your Heart. We become a new creation when Jesus comes to live in our .

Karl Henager

Tholsee Reddy …the thought of living w/o HIM, would be unbearable. There isn’t anyone, I more. The power of HIS reciprocated…there isn’t a better feeling, that exists.

Donnell Nielsen

If you become a child of God by faith

Mi Ke

It feels right. No worry, at peace. Yeh life still isnt always great, but that peace is, especially after prayer. I also woke up when I was in 7th grade with a calling to go back to church…i love the Lord.

Ayame Lovelace