How do you personally understand the three person in one? Have you ever imagine it and think about it?

How do you personally understand the three person in one? Have you ever imagine it and think about it?

i cannot image. but i believe they are one in love relationship. it is very hard for us to image.

This my personal understanding…and also i accept by Faith there is One God existing as the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit

the Father - Position-ally
the Son - Functionally
the Holy Spirit - Spirit Being

the concept of trinity is broad subject its understood and convicted only by personal revelation, i can share my personal revelation… God is One but he exist as Father, Son(Word) and Holy Spirit…it means Position-ally he is Father of all because he crated all things, God is speaking God so he do all things by the word so functions through Word(Son) and finally God is spiritual being not materiel so His whole Being is Spirit so God is Holy Spirit

The only way to explain unity and diversity in the effect is, if you have got unity and diversity in the first cause and only in the trinity, unity and diversity in the community of the trinity
If God says he loves who was he loving before the creation, if God says he speaks who was he speaking to before the creation, so communication and affection or love is contained in the Godhead right from the beginning, where God speaks in the community of the trinity, where God loves, in the Christian faith only does love precede life, in every other faith life precedes love, “there will have to be majesty and mystery” in the trinity Jews Christian Scholar said
“It is one in one sense three in another”, its not mathematical issue its very nature of being, unity diversity in the community of the trinity there is both majesty and mystery

Human being is the best example to understand trinity because the humans are the Image of tribune God, for Human the spirit, soul and body makes Whole Being with the absence of any one the being can’t function

It is not easy to explain this in a completely reasonable way; it is a mystery to some extent.