How do you pray for the dying?

How do you pray for those who are dying? Have you ever had a similar experience?

Not yet. If I have this kind of chance, I will pray for him/her that he/she can receive Jesus Christ. If he/she has been a Christian, I will pray for him/her that God gave him peaceful heart.

There is hope and good news that you can offer in your prayers for the dying. The good news is that death is now swallowed up in victory (1 Corinthians 15:54-57). We have hope because of Jesus! The return of Jesus to gather His people to Himself and the promise of eternal life is our hope. The Bible often reminds us of how we should long for its coming and cling to its promise to keep us going when life is difficult. For the believer, death is the gateway into the promise of eternal life as we shed our earthly bodies to enter into the presence of God (1 Corinthians 15:50-53).

i don’t…but i could understand their feelings from the Word of God, surely non believers have the fear of death because they does not have the hope of resurrection…so i will tell them Jesus and give them about the eternal hope that all Christians has…

i do not have this experience, i will pray for you.

I have never experienced this kind of thing; it is not easy to pray at that moment; but the focus is confirmed, that is, if the dying person has no faith on God, try to ask him or her to accept Jesus as their Savior to wash their sins and pray to God to receive their souls into heaven.