How do you present the gospel to someone who has a different worldview without offending them?

World is a place where people with different ideologies and lifestyle lives. It is getting tougher and tougher to present the gospel to someone who holds different worldview other than the Christian worldview. What are some of your suggestions to present the gospel to a person who is holding a different worldview, without offending them?

Short answer: You can not. The Gospel is offensive to all people because all people are sinners. If you preach or evangelize, do so straight out of the Bible. You do not need to make excuses for GOD.

1 Corinthians 1:18-25
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

And, people are lost, not saved, going to hell because of people who are “afraid” to offend people and think they must somehow use “soft soap”. I was lost for 40 years because of that. I’m lucky to still be alive and be saved! None of us knows how long we have. Don’t mess with the Word of God. Preach it exactly as it is written and rely on Christ to be your strength.

For you:

John 16:33 New International Version (NIV)
33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

On the one hand, if we can do what Paul said, “I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some”, we should try to do this in order to have more points of conversation with others, so that we have more opportunities to spread the Gospel to them;

But on the other hand, even if we don’t do what Paul says and offend the people we’re preaching to, we should do what we can to spread the Gospel.Because I believe that no matter how the other person reacts, what we do will leave a mark on their heart and contribute to their salvation.We bear witness to God that no matter how they react, it is not a failure.The thoughts of others does not define the value and meaning of our evangelism.

i think we can know that person before, and use words which he can understand to tell them. Gospel can transfer into their hearts.