How do you react to someone who directly confronts you that your Christian belief is useless?

At some point in our lives, we’re going to meet people who’s got issues with our faith. So how do you react to these people?

Hello, dear @Apr,
In the experiences that I lived confronting a situation like this, the best way is having the high ground. When someone does something like this is because they have hatred in their hearts, they have been consumed into it and they are trying to make the same thing to you.
Having the high ground, is respond in a respectful manner how they are wrong and why they are. You can give up and enter their game.
Remember what Jesus said at Luke 23:34 “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

That’s true @Apr. I once encounter a person who push me to adopt her faith and insisted me to shift on their religion and my first reaction was a bit awkward coz I reacted much. Fast forward, I told her that I respect her beliefs as well as her faith; but I will stick to my own way and accept her suggestions.

Non-believers have the right to question us about our faith. We, however, have the responsibility to defend our faith using reason, logic, and science.

Jude wrote:
Beloved, although I was very eager to write to you about our common salvation, I found it necessary to write appealing to you to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints. Jude 1:3.
There are a lot of websites that offers materials about evidences for our faith. for example, http://apologeticspress.org/

However, in defending our faith, we have to do it with love, and respect. We have to defend it in a non-confrontational way.

Apostle Peter wrote:

but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,
1 Peter 3:15

I just try to be kind and understand them. It is normal to have different beliefs most especially that we were raised differently. We all have different beliefs and I respect that. Saying harsh words and forcing them to believe on my beliefs would just be cruel.

Hi @Apr hope is well with you my friend…

in my own way if someone confronted me i wil always in the good side… i keep myself low and not arguing with that person… i choose to be like christ, stay humble and kind even though the whole world against your faith… we have different religions but in one religion we have a different faith also… i will also respect that person and give my side carefully if he or she doesn’t accept my point at least i give my side in terms of faith… im not a fan of arguing when it comes to belief and faith… thats all… its a great topic my friend…