How do you show your faith? How do you get the conversation started? Do you family, friends, coworkers know what you believe?

How do you show your faith? How do you get the conversation started? Do you family, friends, coworkers know what you believe? God has burdened my heart to help get the conversation started! I have just launched my web store with apparel designed to get the conversation started.
You are a billboard for your family and friends to see everyday so what is on display? If you are like me getting the conversation started is the hard part so we have designed apparel that simply makes a comment on the back like “the Original Catch & Release we are” and the front says “Fishers Of Men”
Our goal is simple provide tools for the saints to help them reach the lost. I hope you will check us out and all I am asking for you to pray for us as this is a hard time to launch a business but I fell it is what God has called me to do.
Your Billboard His Light Let It Shine!

Steve Carter

Our duty to God is seek for the Holy Spirit always. When after daily studies, prayer etc. you start learning the mysteries of God. You have found God, please be careful doing anything for monetary gain through the Cross. Please don’t spit on Jesus Christ by trying to make money iff his sacrifice. May our powerful Lord God our warrior lead you to his true spiritual church. Just my suggestion…

Bill Davis

Most of the time its hard to start a conversation when you want to share Christ

Wretched SinnerwoutChrist

Pray for it and open your mouth and let the holy spirit talk ,let God work thru you amen

Timm Murphy

Every time I ask the Lord to give me souls and the words to speak God is always faithful to do it.

Hope Thompson

You’ll know

Daniel Moore

The War of the Ages:Earth versus the Universe.Man VS GodEvil VS Good Jesus Christ is done waiting to live in is us through his spirit. Romans 3:10 “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one; There is none who understands, there is none who seeks after God”. 1 Peter 2:24 “And he bore all our sins and lifted them with his body on the cross, that we, being dead to sin, should live through his righteousness; and by his wounds you are healed. Fragments from the Lost Writings of Irenaeus Ch 23 “Now the angel who appeared to Balaam (evil) was the Word Himself; and is His hand He held a sword (Gods Word), to indicate the power which he had from above.” Ch 24: “God is not as a man”. Everyone human is dumb and doesn’t think what they speak. Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man that he should lie; neither the son of man that he should be given counsel; he speaks and he shall do it, and his word abides for ever.” FFLW Ch 24; : “He shows that all men re indeed guilty of falsehood, inasmuch as they change from one thing to another; but such is not the case with God, for he always continues true, perfecting whatever he wishes.” Leviticus 25:55 “For to me the children of Israel (Earth) are servants (of Satan); they are servants (to lies); they are my servants whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt; I am the Lord your God.” 26:1 “ You shall make for yourselves no idols nor graven images, neither shall you erect obelisks for yourselves. Nor shall you set up any image of stones (persons) in your land to bow down to them or worship them; for I am the Lord your God.” 25:56 “Yo shall keep my commandments and reverence my sanctuary; I am the Lord.” Please note the word “obelisks” which refers to a four sided pillar that tapers to a pyramid. This is symbolic for the worship of ancient oppression, slavery dealt to humans through the spirit of Satan through humans thoughts or mind control. Ecclesiastes 10:19 “Bread and wine are made for joy, and oil makes life merry; but money brings one low and causes him to go astray in all things.” 1 Timothy 6:10 “For the love of money is the root of all evil; and there are some who have coveted it and have thereby erred from the faith, the have brought to themselves many sorrows.” FFLW Ch 26 Now , concerning the tree of knowledge or the tree of life : “Know that every human is either empty or full. Genesis 2:9 “And out of the ground the LORD God made to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food. The tree of life (the cross) set in the middle of the history of earth (the garden) and the tree of knowledge of truth or deceit.” Ch 26 “For if he has not the Holy Spirit, he has no knowledge of the Creator; he has not received Jesus Christ the Life; he knows not the Father who is in heaven. If he does not live after the dictates of reason, after the heavenly law. 1 John 4:21 “And this commandment we have from him. That he who loves God, loves his brother also.”; he is not a sober-minded person (in thoughts), nor does he act uprightly, such a person is empty. If on the other hand, he receives God, who says, “I will dwell with them, and walk in them, and I will be their God,” Leviticus 26:12 “And I will walk among you and will be your God, and you shall be my people.” Such a person is not empty in spirit, bull full of the Holy Spirit.” FFLW Ch 27 “The little boy, therefore, who guided Samson by the hand…Judges 16:26 “And Samson said to the lad who held him by the hand. Let me feel the pillars on which the house stands, that I may lean against them.” …pre-typified John the Baptist, who showed to the people the faith in Christ. And the house in which they were assembled signifies the world, in which dwell the various heathen and unbelieving nations, offering sacrifice to their idols. Moreover, the two pillars are the two covenants. The epistle of Barnabas: Ch 18 “Let us now pass on to another kind of knowledge and instruction. Ephesians 6:12 “For your conflict is not only with flesh and blood (each other) but also with the angels, and with powers, with the rulers of this world of darkness, and with the evil spirits under the heavens.” Barnabas Ch 18 “There are Two Ways of instruction-as there are two powers-that of Light and that of Darkness. And there is a great difference between the Two Ways: the one is controlled by God’s light-bringing angels, the other by angels of Satan. And as the latter is the Ruler of the present era of lawlessness, so the former is Lord from eternity to eternity. Ch 20: “The way of the Black One or ‘hypocrisy’ on the other hand is crooked and altogether accursed: it is the way to eternal death and punishment. In it is found everything that corrupts the soul of men:Idolatry, rashness, the pomp of power, hypocrisy, duplicity, adultery, murder, robbery, pride, lawlessness(God’s law), deceitfulness, malice, surliness, sorcery, magic, covetousness, want of the fear of God.” Ch 21:3 “The day is at hand when all things will perish together with the Evil One. At hand is the Lord and His recompense. Isaiah 40:10 “Behold, the Lord God will come with might, and his brut strength; Look his reward is with him , and his work before him.” Apocalypse 1:3 “Blessed is he who reads and they who listen to the words of this prophecy and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is at hand.” Apocalypse 22:10 “then he said to me, Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book; for the time is at hand.” ‘we don’t believe in your lies or fairy tails’ Ch 21:5 “May God, who is Lord over the whole world, grant you wisdom, understanding, insight, knowledge of His just demands, and patient endurance. 6. Be learners in God’s school, studying what the Lord requires of you; and then do it!

Bill Davis

A lot , I mean alot of Christian Tshirts…

Tim Mehr