Blessing Chinyere Favour It is a glorious place
Where there is
no sorrow…
No pain…
No problem
No worry
Just worshipping God with the Host of Angels shouting Hossana in the highest
What a happy day

Kathy Dimitrievski Only joy. The Holy Trinity. Father, Son, Holy Spirit. In the presence of our Lord. Angels and saints.
Lots of white for purity. Streets of Gold. River of living water with the tree of life growing next to it. Peaceful. Pure love.

Rhonda Corley There’s no virus, no suffering, no pain, no addiction, no tears, no fear or unbelief, no hate, no depression, no resentment, no bitterness, no vanity, no loneliness, no broken hearts, no pride, no self centeredness, no arrogance, no greed, no hopelessness. This is why I’m so very grateful that I’m going there.

Yolanda Hughes

Like the song I could only Imagine… No No No … Period For me Jesus out stretched arms a extreme presence of Warmth an Tranquility Absolute unfathomable absorbance ne of Love Beyond comparense Life as it’s always was supposed to be better than what I have even tried to get a hold of here on Earth not even No The meaning of Love… When you’ve never been taught to Love… Well To Me THAT’S MY MEETING AN BEING IN HEAVEN WITH MY SAVIOUR SAYING WELL DONE THY GOOD AN FAITHFUL BE SERVANT THY KINGDOM AWAITS…

Anna Sue Lorenzo ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE. IT WILL BE SO PEACEFUL THAT THE LOIN WILL LAY DOWN WITH THE LAMB. THERE WILL BE NO MORE PAIN. NO MORE SORROWS OR BURDENS TO BEAR. NO CRYING, NO MORE DYING, IT WILL ALL BE JOY UP THERE. A LAND FILLED WITH MILK AND HONEY. WE WANT NEED ANYMORE MONEY. YOU SEE JESUS HAS BUILT US A MANSION TO LIVE IN FOREVER. WE WILL WALK THROUGH GATES OF PEARLS SURROUNDED BY WALLS OF JASPER AND CRYSTAL SEAS FOR ALL OF US TO SEE. WHAT A LOVELY PLACE TO BE. WALKING AND TALKING TO JESUS BESIDE ME. FOR ALL YOU THAT MAY BE READING THIS.

Hello, dear @Jimmy_Ka
I have always thought about it, it’s a curious thing, being that we praise the Lord constantly and live a life of good as Christians, but there’s always a little fear of death. It shouldn’t be that way, as if we did lived our lives in the service of our Father we’ll enter the heavens.
Now, on the topic, I feel it’s pure happiness and joy, a place where there are no worries and you can do as you wish. Purity would be a word I also apply to my image of heavens. Well it’s the paradise, right?
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Heaven is a place wherein; no more pains and sorrows, all wounds will be healed, a place of new discoveries and a perfect definition of paradise. Life in heaven is full of happiness and never be dull, for all we need is supplied already in there.

All I can say is life above is peaceful, I believe heaven is sacred.No problem, no pain, no hates only love is on their hearts. Love is the center of life. If everyone loves each other then there’s no war or something. Everyone has that dream to be on heaven and experience the peaceful place that they’ve never experience during their whole life of existence.

Life in Heaven is peaceful no suffering, pain, no poverty, and no more sins. When we got there all were renew or might say you’re reborn and only you need to do is worshipping God, praising him. Before meeting that place we must be good here in this world and live as what God has plans for you.

It will be a peaceful place built for worship to God. “Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes” (Revelation 7:15-17).

For me, it is going to be a place of unending happiness. You very much feel God’s love and presence. No more worries and sorrow. You get to experience the peace of mind you have longed for all your life. Nothing but pure happiness and peace.

1 Like

Sometimes im asking our Lord God what is life in heaven. So i know he will not response immediately but i know it will comes.
Anyways im imagining a garden full of flowers and animals just like a paradise. You can ride in the animals you can play with them and after that you are group in a circle and you listen to the Word Wisdom by our God. No more pain, No more sadness and No more pollution. Its between you, the angels and God.
That’s all

1 Like

Same @arrol! It has always been on my mind that heaven would be a place full of flowers, I don’t know why. But having flowers bloom everywhere really seems so peaceful for me.

“What is heaven?” from the pages of the Baltimore Catechism (lesson 37; question 1395): “Heaven is the state of everlasting life in which we see God face-to-face, are made like unto him in glory, and enjoy eternal happiness.”

I think in heaven, there will be no pain, suffering, tears, and hatred. Only peace, love and joy. It’s being in a constant state of happiness, without worries or fears of any kind. Maybe, just maybe, it’s a reunion with lost friends and relatives.

It would be home, to be with our father in heaven. A home with no more worries, pain, sorrows, and earthly desires. A home full of love, joy, peace, happiness and most importantly a home full of music and songs. The part of music is what I’m looking forward to, to be singing with angels and to worship God. Just like the song entitled “I can only imagine” by Mercyme.

I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk by your side
I can only imagine
What my eyes would see
When your face is before me
I can only imagine

The question reminds me of a song that is close to my heart. I would like to share it with you. Here’s the link: The question reminds me of a song that is close to my heart. I would like to share it with you. Here’s the link: Heaven - Woodstruck (Lyric Video) - YouTube

I think life in heaven would be eternal peace and worship. No more hate, suffering, pain, and indifference. We will all be in perfect unity, filled with love and joy.