How do you understand God's unconditional love?

After Adam, we are all sinners, indeed, we may don’t deserve God’s love. But, why God loves us so much for Him, gave us His only Son and in order to save us, his Son sacrificed?

Unconditional love is literally without conditions. God’s love is fair to anyone who is wealthy or poor, and God loves not only those who believe, but those who do not believe. God has given us the life of Jesus for nothing. By our righteousness and our actions we are not saved, but saved through God’s unworthy love. This is the true love of God or pure and endless love

【Romans 5:6-8】
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.

Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

When I realize how great sinner I am. But He saved me , cleansed me and dressed up. I know I don’t deserve His love, but He accepted me as who I am.

Yes, God love me when I didn’t know him that he already give his life to save me. Eventhough I disobey him, reject him, he still love me and witting for me. Give me grace and take care of me.