How do you understand that sin will be inherited?

In the Bible, it tells us that we are born with sins from Adam.

Scripture says that we are born sinners and that we are by nature sinners
Psalm 51:5 states that we all come into the world as sinners: “Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin my mother conceived me.” Ephesians 2:2 says that all people who are not in Christ are “sons of disobedience.”

Adam disobeyed God’s law, and God pronounced him guilty and sentenced him to death. It was Adam’s choice to disobey that made him guilty before God. He was the father of the human race, and his traits were passed on to his children. Romans 5:12 says that sin entered the world through Adam, and death came through sin, because all sinned. As descendants of Adam, we received the sin nature passed down from our fathers. That makes us born in sin, with a natural inclination to do wrong.

Unrighteousness is often spoken of in Scripture as something belonging to the human race as a whole. This implies that it is the property of our species. In other words, sinfulness is considered a property of human nature after the fall. Thus, it must be concluded that we are all born sinners, since we are all born human and sin is regarded as a property of humanity.

Scripture teaches that we inherit sin from Adam in two ways.
1)Inherited guilt: We are counted guilty because of Adam’s sin.
2)Inherited corruption: We have a sinful nature because of Adam’s sin.
Romans 5:12 Adam’s sin comes to us. It is not only Adam’s sin but also our sin too because we sin too. We are total depravity. The sin here is guilt and original.
Romans 5:13
I am a sinner. Adam fell, representative all fall. Now I become guilty. Everyone is vulnerable to commit to original sin. Anyone of us has the sin as he did.