How do you use the Internet to spread the Gospel?

How do you use the Internet to spread the Gospel?

We cab use We-chat, on-line and so on.

I put post after post after post up right there on my Facebook page of:

• Scriptures
  • Quotes from Bible teaching and believing pastors
  • Links to Sermons by John MacArthur, Paul Washer, Voddie Baucham, Steve Larson, Alistair Begg, Justin Peters, to name a few.

What I don’t do is pass on:

• Worldly nice little sayings that lead no one to the God of all Life
  • Political Arguments
  • What is my horoscope (and things like that)
  • Celebrities
  • Food
    etc.

In other words, I gladly gave up popularity, turned on all my posts to Public and hold myself accountable that way. The only time I change the setting to private for a post is if there is information about or pictures of, my family - especially minors. (children)

The other day I sinned and gave in to one of those “What gem represents me” type tests. After seeing a new Christian sister of mine follow my example I was instantly ashamed. I removed it. So far, she hasn’t repeated it either. If she does though, I will have to apologize to her for misleading her.

I have had strangers I do not know start following me from different parts of the world. When I check their Facebook Pages, guess what I find? Scriptures, sermons, etc. It’s the best thing I know for spreading the gospel in my case as I am housebound.

That’s my unique experience. I’m sure there are many more.

(P.S. I also went through everything I followed before and deleted it - have patience if you have to do this because it takes time - then I looked up places that post scripture only and teachers I respect because they are Biblically sound. That started pumping the right things through my news feed on Facebook. Once I got those all sorted out, it’s nearly a stroll through the fellowship of Christ signing on to Facebook now.)