How does a person survive a narcissist whose primary goal in life is to be miserable and make everyone around them miserable?

How does a person survive a narcissist whose primary goal in life is to be miserable and make everyone around them miserable? He lives his life choosing misery for himself because he desperately wants people to feel sorry for him such that he is the center of attention. If you do not feel sorry for him he turns on you to destroy you. It’s so depressing. It literally sucks the life out of you. How could anyone be so twisted and deceived?

David King

I am sorry for you David, I understand as I have a family member that is narcissistic but believes he is always right and above everyone - Pray for them

George Weyrauch II

Pray for yourself first, that God will endow you with the spirit of patience and understanding. And that God should sheild you from the acts of such men. You will know that God has answered your prayers the moment their ways no longer hurt you, you wi… See more

Ade Adegoke

You have to come out from under those types of things. God, does not call us to give up our joy to be a punching bag for someone else’s. His plan is to prosper us, not to harm us. I will be praying for Gods, leading for you and his strength to help y… See more

Bonnie Gaus