How does social media cloud the voice of God? Have you ever fasted from it before ? What have been your experiences?

How does social media cloud the voice of God? Have you ever fasted from it before ? What have been your experiences ?

Julia Maney

1 Like

It does not, it cannot. The real question is how much time are you spending on social media and how much time are you spending on Gods word? It’s up to us, it always is.

Jerry Osahon Olarenwaju

In my case, I gained some good lessons about GOD in social media. I read both good and bad, then choose the good ones as dictated by their meanings.

Ben De Castro

I preach and share rhe gospel on here! I flood my feed with God’s word

Amanda Fiorini

We are not made to take in so many different ppls opinions for one, so you have to learn how to discern the spirits and not let them get to you or convince you of falsehoods. It also puts forth ppls " best" version of themselves which isn’t entirely t… See more

Eleesha Henry

The humanities department will be studying the kids who grew up on this junk. There’s a whole bunch of studies going on that show how truly hurtful this really is to our psychi. By the way that word was translated from soul.

Eleesha Henry

Social media is a distraction only if one let it be. The “Endtime Harvest” is on social media, but what is disturbing are those who take it for granted and live confined to a particular format of ministry. GOD speaks to our hearts in the midst of all s… See more

Larry E Carter

If you are been tormented by witchcraft, demonic activity , fear, depression, illness addictions ,emotional traumas, wounds of the soul or other mental health issues.
Daily Mercy can help you be delivered !!!