How does your belief in Jesus Christ help you?

How does your belief in Jesus Christ help you?

how does your belief in Jesus help you

Your Christian faith provides the basis for how you live day by day. As a Christian you are a follower of Jesus and you apply the Bible’s teachings-especially the teachings of Jesus-to every aspect of your life. The Bible teaches things like honesty and integrity, treating others with love, dignity and respect, being generous, helping the poor, sharing your faith, and many other things. All these affect your day-to-day living. As you grow in your faith you will notice changes in your life that will affect how you live.

My belief helps me EVERY WAY possible. As simple as living through my day, my belief in Him can help me face my daily struggles. I am weak without Him. As I face problems, my belief in Him can strengthen me and help me. As I celebrate my victories, my belief in Him will teach me to be humble. My belief in Him molded me into who I am today. My belief in Him can help me change the lives of others and help them. As simple as believing in Jesus Christ can help you in trillions of ways!

My belief in God helps me to strengthen my spiritual aspects, strengthen me upon dealing hardships in life, and helps me persevere all my goals and plans… My belief in God keeps me stronger each passing day, even if sometimes I am about to give up he is there as always to pull me up and help me keep going… He is my perfect definition of Best Friend…

My belief in Jesus Christ helps me in every angle of my life. Wherever I go and whatever I do, I know that the Lord is with me. My faith not only strengthened my relationship with God, but also strengthened me as a person. The values that I have now is all because of God’s unending goodness. I want to be good and I want to help others just like Him.

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
In my own experience, my believe, my faith gives me answers. Whenever I’m in doubt, whenever I don’t what to, how to or should do, I ask God for answers. And he always gives! The secret is believing on it, after asking him he will answer one way or another.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

The Belief in Jesus Christ helps me to be more responsible with my actions even sometimes I forgot to do it . I become conscious about what is right or wrong though I fail with it sometimes. This is very true, Bible teaches things like honesty and integrity, treating others with love, dignity and respect, being generous, helping the poor, sharing your faith, and many other things.:blush:

1 Like

He helps me through His Word in the Bible.