How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!

2 Likes

@Jenny: I agree! In times like these, unity is what we need…we need to go hand in hand to fight this virus by simply following government rules given to us…we need to follow restrictions and do our part to stop spreading the virus…this is not actually a right time for spreading the hatred, specially on what is happening in some parts of US right now…we need to have unity even if we came from different races…:blush:

Yes, unity is a symbol of peace. If we unite and show love from each other everything will be fine. Help each other, obeying positive outcomes, organize and so will be at peace.

Hello, dear @Jenny
Of course, living and sharing God teachings and love is one of the better things you can feel. Living like it, be it with your family or with friends, is the way we should strive to be in our lives. It’s not only for yourserlve but for the others, people will feel motivated to look for God if they see how happy is a big group of peoplewho reunite and worship him in unity.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Indeed! The community coming as one is what will fight off this pandemic. We need to know what the people needs and we need to act on it immediately. Helping one another will lead us to a better community. We should listen to each other and voice out our opinions for the better. Let us pray and ask the Lord for strength. Amen.

Yes. Peace, love and unity. These are what we need right now. God doesn’t want to see his people living in hatred, violence and fear. He wants his people to live in peace, love and unity. Maybe some people are anxious to do the right, but they don’t also know how to fight against the wrong. So let us pray together and devote ourselves to loving others, devote ourselves to our community around us and devote ourselves to creating something that gives us purpose and meaning. Let us devote ourselves to create a world full of love, peace and unity.

What a wonderful word Jesus prayed in John 17 that the Body of Christ would be united with the Godhead in the same way that He Himself is united with His Father. The implication is that when people see us, they have seen the Father. And if they don’t believe us on account of our words, they should believe us on account of our works, because we are to do greater works than Jesus did. That is the kind of unity that will cause the world to know that the Kingdom of God has come near them!

@Jenny yeah this one is legit.
Im just dreaming of this one day.
As of now countries having a different objectives. Some of them is too take control of other territories. Some of them creating weapons for the future war.
Im just having some anxiety when thinking that my country soon will be a province of other country. That’s horrible. But whenever i think of this i just Pray for God and i know that He has a Plan for us. Know God Know Peace!.

Yes!! Whenever I see people helping each other, busy lifting each other up, I just can’t help but cry because of happiness (I am very emotional) I just love it when people show their care for others. I have seen so much hate and anger, it would be a very wonderful change to see people united.