How has this experience [covid-19 pandemic] affected the way you look at God?

How has this experience [covid-19 pandemic] affected the way you look at God?

1 Like

With the pandemic, I conversed more with God and prayed more.

1 Like

Whether there is a pandemic or not, I still look at God as ease and there is no difference. Our relationship with God should be intact, even if there is no catastrophy happening.

1 Like

This pandemic reminds us that in spite of the advances in modern medicine, efficiency of logistics, and the convenience of communication, the human civilization as we know it is very fragile and we are not in full control of our world.

This experience reminds us that we need God and we can never trust in our own devices.

Job 38:4 “Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding.

Since our God created this world, we shouldn’t worry ourselves and just trust in Him.

Philippians 4:6-7
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”

1 Like

It hasn’t changed, but the way I view life did. Life is precious and valuable, but we easily forget this. God, although accessible by prayer and faith in Jesus our Savior, remains mysterious and silent. There’s no really knowing His infinite mind. Did He allow COVID-19 to happen? Or worse, did He create the virus? It’s easy to say no because no evil thing comes from God, but since we could never truly understand the mind of God, I’d really answer, “I don’t know”.

1 Like

Definitely a new change, since the pandemic has started, my parents now required us in a nightly devotion and Bible reading with all of the family members. We pray for protection together.

1 Like