How is God asking you to trust today?

Even though I feel anxious about what is happening in our world today, I never lose hope that this pandemic virus will be over soon. Instead of feeling panic, I trust God that we will be all shielded from this virus as long as we grip hard unto him. Keep safe everyone and follow the governement rules!:blush:

Yeah, the numbers of people infected can be frightening but still, I give my full trust to the Lord and pray for everyone’s safety. :yellow_heart:

There are times we can but only trust in God for comfort and strength during the stressful events in our life. Moments like this when we don’t know what’s going to happen and must place our faith in God to answer our prayers. Psalms 33:4 For the Word of the Lord is right and true; He is faithful in all He does.

Hello, dear @MakkaPakka
I’m the same as you right now, I feel anxious and worried about this whole situation, in my country they put curfew as of today. It feels not right.
But I’m full of hope and trust in the Lord that this situation will pass at any moment.
Between all the problemas we can have in our normal lives, I want to return to it and be able to make it better for me and the whole world.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

True! It is really frightening to see the numbers of infected people rising coz I am worried of my family too… my mom and dad in the Philippines are senior citizens, my sister and sister in-law is a frontliner, and I am worried here in Australia because my husband is still working amidst the virus. I am afraid he might be infected because we have a two year old daughter. :pensive:But then I hold on to God, “Be still and know that I am God”. Keep safe everyone!

1 Like

Yes @Valerie…this too shall pass. We will just continue to pray to the Lord.

True sir @Luis_Ruiz! I even can’t sleep properly at night and most of the time I cried like a baby seeing those infected people and feel pity for the people who dies especially the doctors. I am so worried for my immediate family and at the same time worried to my own family. But at this moment of time, I know my worries will not brought me any good that is why I lay all my worries to God and seek help coz I know everything that happens today is part of his plan and trust him more that this will be over soon.

I will surely pray for their safety, too! Do not worry @MakkaPakka God is with us :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: