How is it we can read our whole Bible and not realize The need to repent and turn back to God

How is it we can read our whole Bible and not realize The need to repent and turn back to God? We need to start walking in the spirit again!
I repent Lord send me!

Mike Busler

Without the Holy Spirits work inside someone they cannot repent, understand, or trust in Christ. God is Sovereign over everything, especially those who receive revelation of who Christ truly is. 6:44

Donovan Willis

First thing first kneel down and humble yourself to God. Repent and acknowledge Jesus. And start studying .read the bible to grow Spiritually.Pray ask Holy Spirit to give you Wisdom and understanding on his Words.and put the learning into a lifestyle … See more

Marie Badong

Me too I want so much this year to be so much closer I feel so far away from God but I remember he said who moved but he’s right there waiting on us and I’m just asking him to do a work in my heart my soul and my mind that when I get up in the morning … See more

Tamie Stafford

Dear Jesus thank you for dying on the cross for my sins and the sins of the whole world! Amen

Michelle Mayeux