How is Jesus different from other gods?

Is Jesus and other gods one in the same?

Jesus is personal and knowable and we can have a personal relationship with Him. He is the most unique of all the gods. He does everything to make sure He is completely appeased (through what Christ accomplished) and then can offer complete mercy and grace to anyone who chooses to avail; whereas other gods require mankind to try anyway they can to try and appease them and their efforts are not guaranteed to work any results in appeasement

Jesus is 100% God and 100% human or fully God and man.

The rest gods are just mere humans and imagination only, or created by man to be God.

Jesus is omnipotent, omnipresence and omniscient!

Increasingly, Jesus Christ is mentioned as merely one of many religious leaders, yet Christians teach that Jesus is unique in many ways. What makes Jesus different from other religious leaders?

Jesus is unique as the only founder of a world religion who is still alive. Every other religious leader is either now dead or one day will be. But Jesus died and rose from the dead (1 Corinthians 15). No other religious leader can make this claim

One of the stark difference between Jesus and other “gods” is Jesus is a historical person. Every unbiased person (whether they believe in God or not) who knows something about history can’t deny the existence of Jesus. No other “gods” among other major religions can claim that fact.

Seeing that there is a historical figure known as Jesus Christ, this Jesus claimed that he is a God.
John 8:58-59 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple.

In spite of this bold claim that he has the nature of the Godhead, a lot of people followed him because of the signs and wonders that He created. And the ultimate miracle that He created, His ressurection from the dead turned this rag tag group of random people into a group who is willing to spread this good news about Jesus and are willing to die for it. This organization later on conquered the world not through swords but through words.

I don’t think there is a deity that can come remotely close to that progression of events.