How is the church in the USA?

I am studying in one seminary, I heard from my teacher that now many Christians in the USA don’t go to church any more, and many new generation even don’d believe God. It’s true?

According to recent statistics, 73% of the U.S. population now call themselves Christians and 20% claim to be atheists. The remaining 7% are Jews, Islam, Buddhists, Hindus and other religions. This atheist group has recently expanded a lot, never more than 10% before. This is the relationship with the age. After the United States 80 and 90 atheism more.

Religion is also related to the region. In the eastern and western coast city people’s thought is relatively open, the vision is relatively international, and atheism is naturally more. But in the United States “heartland” (south, central, so-called “nerve belt”) people still believe deeply. A large proportion of their lives are occupied by religious activities.

1 Like

dissociated!

1 Like

Yeah, I also heard about that. I was so sad. But it is the reality.But we should have hope that God reserve seven thousand in Israel. Preach the Gospel more earnestly.

Most “Christians” in the U.S.A. don’t really know what being a Christian is about. Ask them why Jesus died on the cross. Ask them if they read their Bible daily. Ask them if they can name ANY of the 10 Commandments.

These are basics. When Christianity becomes “popular” as it is in the United States, especially considering it is a relatively wealthy nation, it loses it’s focus and begins to focus on making $$$$ money money money.

Seeker sensitive churches (not truly Christian though they claim to be) account for about 98% of the churches nationwide here in the U.S.A. I got this from Grace to You Ministry which reaches all over the nation and around the world.

People are constantly begging for tips on where they can find a Bible Believing Church!!! If you want to teach and preach the Bible, there are many thousands of Christians looking for just someone like you.

The hard part is not getting seduced into the whole numbers game. “How do we draw more people in?” Certainly it is good to open air preach and to offer evangelism. But good solid evangelism comes from good solid Bible believing and reading Christians who have actually been saved, not said a prayer, signed a card, or made a decision…once.

I’ll pray that our Dear Lord will guide you @Joseph. I don’t know where you are in the world, but God knows where He can use you best.

1 Like

That is true. May God revival this great country again!

yes, your share is real true

Thank you for sharing!