How many other people believe the bible is 100% accurate?

How many other people believe the bible is 100% accurate?

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
I don’t agree with this sentiment, of course the Bible tells you about God, Jesus, his teachings and it is a pretty good guide to know how to be a good chirstian and a person. But of course there are things that can be considered outdated to our recent times, and other things that can’t be properly applied. So, I 100% believe in the Bible, but I don’t think it’s 100% accurate on some stuff.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Hello there Matt…the content of the Bible gives us clearly the stories that happened before we are born…it was there ages ago…but as time passes by, revisions of the bible occurs…so there might be a slight changes compared to the original ones…so like Sir @Luis_Ruiz, I believe in the Bible no doubt about that, but I guess its not accurate in some stuffs.

1 Like

Hello, dear @MakkaPakka
Exactly… It’s important to understand that, to not get confused with some stuff that you could find there. We must remember that society changes constantly, that’s a virtue given to us by God. Understanding that, and seeing how much the Bible preserves is one of those things that only increases your faith, at least I believe that.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

This is actually a difficult question to answer since we did not witness how the bible was made. We just know that it is a collection of testimonies of people who lived in that generation that was passed down and continuously revised until this day. However, these testimonies give meaning to our lives and imparts wisdom that we can use in our day to day journey.

This could be a good source of unending conversation and debate. But for the people who believe in God and experience the fullness of His grace, proving that the bible is accurate is no longer an issue, it is all about faith. In Hebrews 11:1 it says “Faith shows the reality of what we hope for; it is the evidence of things we cannot see.” Believing through faith in Jesus Christ that He is the messiah and God made heaven and earth is evidence enough that His word is accurate.