How much God loves me?

i want to know that how much God loves me because the bible says God so loved the world

“By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us” (1 John 3:16). That’s where God shows his love for you (Romans 5:8). If you begin there and work backwards, realizing that this free gift of love has purchased for you everything you will ever need (Philippians 4:19), in fact, everything period (2 Corinthians 6:10), then whether you abound or experience want (Philippians 4:12) you will see it all working for your holiness (Hebrews 12:10) and your ultimate good (Romans 8:28) and revel in the truth that nothing can separate you from the love of God for us in Jesus (Romans 8:39).

This video shows the fathers love toward us

1 Like

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations.

Psalm 86:15 But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.

Psalm 136:26 Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.