How much/hard do you push your kids to go to church? Argument every week

How much/hard do you push your kids to go to church? Argument every week

Kristie Leah Lavigne

This goes over Boomer heads like 90% of the time LOL but the complaint from my generation is that they were forced to do something they didn’t want to do like go to church and it actually drives many of them to atheism LOLYou should use a reward incentive to show it’s a good thing instead of a chore

Michael Romasanta

Everything that lives under my roof goes to church. It is not up for debate.

Eddie L. Crishom Jr.

No argument here. My daughter LOVES church. She’s been in church since she was in my womb. Lol

Ira Fuse

I would never. They trust me to tell them the truth.

Caitlin Agustin

Church is BORING to children. My parents forced me to go up unil I was 16. I hated Church, and always argued with my dad about his forcing me to go to something I didn’t like to do. So, at 16, he quit forcing me to go.Just because kids might hate to go to Church (and I don’t blame them one bit), this doesn’t mean that they don’t believe in God. I believed in God when I was a kid, but I hated to go to Chuch. Many years later, I got saved.

Alan MacDonald

When I grew up, there was no argument. We just went. We went to church since before I can remember. Why would kids argue with something you’ve always done?

Karen Brandt

Depending on their ages they don’t have a choice. And if you are old enough to stay home, find somewhere else to stay. And don’t come home until after I get home.

Eddie L. Crishom Jr.

Maybe your church is boring or everything is spoken in monotone? Is it even good teaching? There are a lot of boring churches with bad teaching so maybe it’s not the kids, its the message or lack of message. Ask your kids why they don’t want to go? Work with them. Remember, train your kids like you would train a dog. Never set them up to fail.

Steve Safronuk

Kristie Have you ever shared the Word with an unbeliever? Recruiting someone to Jesus?Tshepang Shuba Kekana i dont know why but my comment was denied. I try to witness to people, yes but a lot of what I am doing is trying to witness to my kids. I had someone message me and tell me they gave their life to God because of things I posted. I try to plant seeds in people and live a life of example. Why do you ask?

Tshepang Shuba Kekana