How much it cost to remove our sins and have salvation?

As I was listening to the song “Here I Am” there’s a lyrics that says “I’ll never know how much it cost to see my sin upon that cross…” so I asked, How much it cost to remove our sins and have salvation?

1 Like

It cost as much as our lives. When the time comes. During judgement day. God will judge our sins and our life depends on our actions. In order to have salvation and be save. We must keep do good things while we’re here on earth. Only ourselves can save you.

Hello, dear @theenaocay
In my opinion, you can’t remove your sins,what is done is done. What we can look is for the forgivenees of our Father.
It depends, obviously, God doesn’t want us to go making sins all of our lives, that’s not Christian and it’s the wrong way to live.
Remember that in the cross, in the middle. Of their own death, one criminal said to Jesus that he was indeed the Son of God, after it he explicitly said “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom” (Luke: 23:42). After it, Jesus responded “I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise” (Luke:23:43).
Easier said than done, and even that is the most extreme example, but that is the true, Jesus will always receive us, but we need to truly ask for forgiveness and ooer our hearts to him
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Hello For me No other remedy could be applied. No other price would satisfy a holy God, and so we were bought at a price the precious blood of our Lord and Saviour, but the free gift of salvation to all who believe, cost God the life of His beloved Son. When man sinned he became a slave of sin, and servant of Satan, with no escape. Had we not been purchased by Christ, servitude to sin would be established forever: but we are bought with a price, ransomed; redeemed; recovered; restored; reunited.

1 Like

Agree.
Costly yet priceless all of us who are redeemed by the blood of JESUS.

Probably beyond our minds can comprehend. I always ask God for forgiveness. Jesus is our salvation.

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned all fall short of the glory of God.
Romans 3:10 - As it is written: There is no one righteous, not even one.