How quickly legalism and pride can stifle a heart that should be open to You in prayer and praise

Heavenly Father, how quickly legalism and pride can stifle a heart that should be open to You in prayer and praise. How thought-provoking to realise that jealously and self-conceit can blind us to the truth of Who the Lord Jesus is and prevent us from giving Him the honour He deserves. Give me a teachable spirit and keep me from developing biased opinions that conflict with Your Word. Prevent pride and legalism from blinding my eyes to the goodness of God. Cleanse my heart, I pray, so that I speak and act wisely and produce in me good fruit and holy conduct. Forgive me for any idle words I have uttered indiscreetly, and may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be righteous before Your throne. This I ask in Jesus’ name, AMEN

Jill Yap Damiao

Amen.

Doris Gregoire

I’m my first 2 years , I heard many words spoken against me.The thing is that we have a sound mind and through be tried (tested) refined , and cleansed of all unrighteousness , we then walk uptight and become more pure righteous and holy.… See more

Jeff Oakgrove

Amen!!!

Barbara Gibson