How to be a good nitezen?

I want to do good things in life. I will do my best to learn and give or share what blessings I have to other people. But it’s hard to think, I would like to help those who’s in need but to think of? the feeling of you’re lack of something and cannot provide anything for them but only give support and cheer for their life.

1 Like

Hi ! @zayn22
For me, just simply being able to share positivity through the internet, especially during these times is already being a good netizen. Something bad can never be good, no matter what form it is, may it come through words or actions. Practicing a good netizenship is very important, especially now. Let us use the internet to encourage, support, show our Love and kindness to those who have access so that they may share it too. Being good doesn’t only through physical contact towards people, it is also showing them even if we cannot touch them right now. Let us be good while maximizing the use of the internet.

@zayn22 Hi! Don’t worry because giving your utmost support to them is more than enough to cheer them up from their hardships, it doesn’t matter what kind of help you can provide as long as it comes from your heart especially on the internet. Continue your prayers and in no time you will have the capacity to help those who are in need and share your blessings to them. God Bless!

@zayn22 For me to be a good nitezen aside from sharing your blessings. Is following the rules of the government you will be also a good citizen. By cooperating with them especially that we are all in this pandemic situation. I know its hard to stay at home i feel the same way too but it will keep us safe and our family.
and one last thing “You can’t Give what you don’t have.” Meaning if you Give something to other people give it by heart because thats the thing that you have. Pray for them Lord God will never Let them down.

Hello @zayn22 for me to be a good nitezen is just pray the one who needed help pray to God that He will provide all their needs because God is kind and He knows all our needs all our suffering our problems God will surely answer all our Prayers.

Hi @zayn22
I hope you are doing well today. To be honest, being a good netizen for me is to be open-minded. Having an idea at how people live different lives is something not many people are fond of. I believe that with this mindset, you can go a long way in helping many people through donating or even through prayer.

To be a good netizen is just like being a model to what is better to everybody. Nowadays, we are in the modern technology wherein we are facing a lot of social media networks. We encounter different feature posts in different platforms of social media, with this we need to be responsible about our actions and about post behaviour.

Here in Faith Pixel Community I like what they been created about the Guidelines of these site like this one:

To Improve the Discussion:

Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.

The topics discussed here matter to us, and we want you to act as if they matter to you, too. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.

One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Spend time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.

By this guidelines people is aware about what are do’s and don’ts here in religious community.

Hello, dear @zayn22
The first parte is already done! Haha! Having this preoccupation tells me your have a kind a good heart, that’s wonderful. See, being a good citizen goes from the most little to the biggest thing you could imagine, God has a plan for everyone, so don’t feel bad or feel that what you do is less than others, because it isn’t. Right now with the virus, the best you can do is minimize going out and only in the necessary way, and when possible help those in need, those who don’t have how or the means to eat, donate if you can to the church and organizations. Your imagination is the límite to be honest. A good exercise is to ask yourself, what would Jesus do? Then act as your heart tells you.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

For me as a person who’s not that active in terms of voicing out in the internet, believes that to be a good netizen is to be quiet when it is already chaotic. Not to speak out is not at all a good idea, because your point of view might be important to the subject at hand. But to be open to almost about anything there is in the internet will not be in accordance to how God wants us to act. In Ecclesiastes 3:7 God reminded us that there is a time to speak and a time to be silent.

1 Like

You’re exactly right. Personally I don’t want to address any posts in social media but then in due to this pandemic, as our lives are involved how could we not interupted when all things are wrong. Thank you @IamRichardJohn, it is really the best way not to react and stay quiet. Even we have good intentions and appropriate opinions, others might not accept it. Lessen our conflict posts into public or better not judge.

1 Like

Yes sir @Bhert even if our intentions and the content of our post is objective, it can be misinterpreted. I really admit that sometimes I am agitated to comment on posts which I see on social media, but when I start to read the comments made, you begin to realize the hate is already dominating the hearts of most of the netizens. And as a Christian the best thing that I can do is to call to our Father in heaven and pray that His love be upon these people.

1 Like

In Matthew 22:37 Jesus said, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and will all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” As long as we love God with all our heart, with all our soul and with all our mind, our love tanks would be so full that we will not be able to contain it, so we will have that urge to share it to others.

1 Like

@zayn22 I think to be able to be a good netizen, we can give or inspire others by sharing things that are free. By simply giving smiles, generosity, kindness, love, compassion and prayers for them. To support them and spread positive energy and lift their spirits up. We can also share with them the words of God. The greatest things in the world are the simple things. By doing these things, we are helping other people to change the way they look at life. The way they see life. And by giving these free things, we are helping them to open their eyes and mind to treat other people the way they should be treated as well.

1 Like

Thousand of people out there spreading hate, be that person who shares goodness and kindness! I read a lot of posts online about people feeling sad, angry, etc even if I do not know them, I try my best to give them reassuring words and encourage them to pray and talk to the Lord. I know everyone is going through a lot of things in life so I try my very best to spread kindness.