How to be a real/true Worshiper of the Lord?

In the bible it says that the Lord is looking for a true worshiper. How can we apply it to our life?

1 Like

Your desire to know how to earnestly worship the Lord makes me glad, @abiwaiting4you. The Lord is always open to those who seek Him which is why His Word clearly states that we should “worship Him in Spirit and in truth” (John 4:23-24) and “in the beauty of holiness” (Psa.96:9).
Living a righteous life and obeying His word are therefore acts of true worship before the Father. We worship the Lord not because of who we are, but because of Who He is in our lives. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

A true worshipper, meaning honest and open. Not worshipping for clout, but worshipping for the love of the Lord God. What I have observed in our generation, people do things just for the fame. Worshipping the Lord to be called a “good person” but not actually obeying God in his daily life. To be a true worshipper, you nust love, accept, and open up to God even if no one is watching.

To be real/true worhiper of the lord.
I think there are no standards how to be real one. Because we are all sinners. We are seeking for Gods Mercy.
i think you must be ready when you are leading a worship and your exhortation must be all true according to Him.
We are all welcome in His Kingdom.