How to be patient?

Nothing is impossible with the Lord God! :blush: :yellow_heart: God bless you and your family! I really admire parents that do their very best for their children and the whole family! Such an inspiration. :yellow_heart:

@kianna: thanks dear! You’ll be a good mother too but not to soon…finish your study first and hit your goal hehe…I am not really good at being a mother yet but I am doing my very best to become one…I honestly do pray that every night before I sleep! Anyway, thanks for the compliment dear…:wink:

1 Like

Hi @kianna God bless you too! Here, let me share this with you

"throughout the years I have learned three major things,

1. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and sometimes letting go is never an easy thing to do. But don’t feel sad. Don’t lose your patience. Rather, trust the process and believe that someday, everything will make sense. Remember, nothing worth having comes easy.

2. We cant control everything that we go through. That means, if God is making you wait, its because He is preparing something great. Trust the process and walk in faith with him.

3. Everything in your life has led you to this point. You’ve been hiking up an uphill battle but from now on its a smooth, golden pathway towards your future. Have faith and know that everything was necessary, so be grateful for the hardships. Best days are coming! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So true @MakkaPakka, we really have a big responsibility to our children. There future depends highly on how we raised them, and along with this, our mistakes plays a very big role on how they will become when they grow up. One of this flaws we have is with regards to our patience, when we are tired, anxious, depressed, and just down with life we become so impatient not just with them but with anything. It is very difficult to tell your kids something wherein you yourself is struggling with what it is that you want to teach them. The best way to train them to be patient is to apply it and live it. That’s why we really need a daily dose of God’s provision, grace and mercy to sustain us against the pressures of life, and have a genuine and Godly patience.

1 Like

@kianna i think being a patient person is a difficult one. Because it will test your attitude on how you will handle a certain situation. Sometimes it will also test your anger.
To be a patient person i think you need to understand first the situation, Second you need to feel his part or be in the same shoe. We don’t know how his life going on so we need understand first his or her side.

1 Like

@IamRichardJohn: I agree! Being a parent is truly indeed a constant practice. My husband works for almost 10hrs a day and more and when he came home we are both exhausted. He is exhausted at work and I am exhausted at home chores (cooking, laundry, cleaning etc.) and looking for our daughter. Sometimes I really easily get irritated with my husband and daughter, that is why I can shout “hurray” instead of bad words…and then I will cry inside our bathroom, praying for God an instant refill for my patience…and the cycle goes on and on hehe! It was just funny at times because my daughter also shouts hurray everytime she’s upset too, and then ask you “mommy can you hug me? I’m sad” :grin:…cutie patotie!

1 Like

Thank you so much for these! Super blessed to be part of this community and having met you guys! Stay safe!

Yes, this has been the greatest challenge for me. Sometimes my emotions just burst like fireworks, lol not even a bubble. Whenever I hear something unexpected, waves and waves of emotions come crashing in my mind. That’s why it has been a struggle sometimes. But I tried shutting my mouth, counting, and taking deep breaths. It has been working well.

Hello Hope it Helps you how to be patient

Make Yourself Wait. The best way to practice patience is to make yourself wait. Stop Doing Things That Aren’t Important. Be Mindful of the Things Making You Impatient. Relax and Take Deep Breaths.
The more you pray, the less you’ll panic. The more you worship, the less you worry. You’ll feel more patient and less pressured -Rick Warren

1 Like

Hi! Thank you very much for this @Paulo_Juamis! This is truly something to ponder on. I focus so much on how I deal with my patience on things that I fail to see what really has been making me impatient and furious. Wow, I really do have to be mindful of the things that have been making me feel like I am going to explode sometimes. Wow, seriously have not seen it this way. God bless you @Paulo_Juamis!