How to build a holy and warm love relationship with our church members?

How to build a holy and warm love relationship with our church members?

i think you need Holy Spirit power to keep you have this strong propose.

Good question, i think it is the main work of the Holy Spirit who bring unity among believes…only God can unite us so we need to hear the word of God and pray in the Spirit

I had very deep, holy and warm relationship with my church members. We are different, come from different countries, we have different languages, different culture, but we love each other. We may sometimes have some argument because our sins and difference. But we come to God check ourselves and repent. I think when each of us desire and close to God, close the words of God, run toward Jesus Christ, has fear toward God, has the same dream of kingdom of God, we could open our heart and suffer together and love each other.

1 Like

Make sure you read your Bible daily, walk closely with God, live a life of repentance and belief in Christ, and follow His two commandments:
1 - Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your mind and all your strength
2 - Love your neighbor as yourself.
Jesus says “On these two hang ALL THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS”. So He has made it very simple.

Matthew 22:36-40 King James Version (KJV)
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

However, of our own efforts, not one of us can do this because we are all sinners.

Philippians 2:13 Amplified Bible (AMP)
13 For it is [not your strength, but it is] God who is effectively at work in you, both to will and to work [that is, strengthening, energizing, and creating in you the longing and the ability to fulfill your purpose] for His good pleasure.

and

Ephesians 2:8-9 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

The only way to do this is to repent, believe in Christ, and read the Bible to renew your mind. GOD is the one who will create in you a heart of flesh that will readily love all who love Him.

Amen

Amen, thank you!

1 Like

Be graceful in God’s word daily, pray daily, and have fellowship daily.