How to feel God's response when we are praying?

Sometimes when I pray, I don’t know what is the voice form God. How to feel God’s reply?

1 Like

God will response to us through His words.

1 Like

Amen. God is speaking to Us

First we should silence ourselves. Almost time God will response to us with His words. but for something people who have spiritual gift God will response to them in that way.

No. God is not a “feeling”. God does not speak to us through our emotions. We may respond to HIM with our emotions, but that is us, not God.

Read the Holy Bible. If you wish to be in God’s presence or know His will, it is all written out from beginning to end in the Bible. For it says:

Revelation 1:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

We make the biggest mistake we can in life when we make ourselves, our thoughts, or our emotions (or needs, wants, etc.) “god”. We must make Him who is Holy God. And the only way I have found that truth is by reading God’s Word. Not listening to others, or my “gut” or my “feelings”.

I’ve been married (yes, and sadly, divorced) and know myself well enough to know my “feelings” are fleeting and unreliable that even human beings have a hard time dealing with me. How then should I call that “God”! May God forbid!!!