How to keep yourself being positive as always?

I have this kind of attitude who get easily surrender or give up when tough situations came up. I want to overcome my fear. I want to be tough and not weak. I want to build the new me and live my life to the fullest.

Hi @zayn22! In order to keep yourself being positive as always you must always be optimistic even if you encounter negative situations. For me, I always have a gratitude notebook with me; where I will write all the things that I am grateful for within a day. Look, it is your choice and decision if you’ll remain weak; but you have to train your mind to see the good in everything.

1 Like

Hi ! @zayn22
I keep myself positive always by choosing the things that would affect me. I know I cannot forsee what may come at me, but how much impact will it give me depends on what I wanted it to be. You being always optimistic is your choice, even in the worsest situation, even if you think you’ll breakdown, you can choose to be positive still. The will power of the mind is so amazing if you know what do you want to become and what do you want to do.

1 Like

Hello, dear @zayn22
I think that speaking frankly, there’s no easy way of being positive or overcoming fear, it’s just nature to be afraid sometimes.
What you got to do is, when you feel this fear, try to think about solutions. How could yo overcome the situation? How could it be achieved? It’s a reactive or a preventive action? It is achievable right now?
With this in mind, eventually you’ll overcome your fears, because you will be able to make a solution to the situation.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

I struggle with this too, up until now. But I have noticed that whenever I start my day by reading God’s word, good things follow. I also try to change my mentality, I have been reading quite a lot of self help books. I always instill in my mind to try to see things from a different perspective. Work with what you have.

@zayn22. How to be positive in life? in my own opinion or experience to be a positive person just keep on your mind that you can do that thing. In my own we can’t do anything because we are created as a unique one.
What i mean there is a specific person that can do that perfectly if you want that thing you need to learn it first. Don’t lose hope. Many struggles will come but be firm and brace God will lead the way.

1 Like