How to know God well and know His world well, let the Lord come in me

I listen the world of God every day and also pray every day, but I feel that my life is not change a lot, please help me.

Hi, John, the Bible tells us the way to God is through Jesus Christ. And the Bible is God’s words, so we can know God through the two kinds of revelation, and we should know that to know God is a process, so don’t worry. God is guiding you and is helping you.

As for your situation, I think you should have a right understanding. The believers’ life have been changed through Jesus Christ, this is Salvation we called, then we need walk on the way of Sanctification, where we washed our habits of sins by God’s grace and the power of Holy Spirit. We couldn’t change by ourselves, but in God there is power. So keep seeking God, He will make your life more beautiful.

By the way, I think you can also know your current life through others. Maybe you have been changed a lot and grow a lot, but you don’t realize it. Have a talk with your sisters and brothers in church and you can have a better understanding about yourselves.

God bless~

1 Like

God is spirit, we need to worship Him in the Spirit and in truth.

Only through Jesus Christ, we can know God well.