How to let my husband believe Jesus?

I am a Christian, my husband doesn’t believe Jesus Christ, he doesn’t oppose me. How can I lead him to Jesus Christ?

Amen. Keep praying, God will work. I think you can try to show your change Jesus gave you.

It’s very hard to lead him to come to Jesus, but if we don’t give up, continually pray for him, holy spirit will work in his heart. And our life will show the life of Lord to him.

Do you know Pauline privilege?

You should be careful, and I think if you find that your faith might be influenced by your husband, you can choose to divorce.

Either this is a different passage than you meant by “Pauline privilege” or maybe it just got mixed up on you. Sometimes that happens to me. So I like to see the actual passage being referred to. The following, from Paul (or Pauline epistle called 1 Corinthians) is what is actually recommended, NOT divorce:

1 Corinthians 7:12-16 NKJV

12 But to the rest I, not the Lord, say: If any brother has a wife who does not believe, and she is willing to live with him, let him not divorce her. 13 And a woman who has a husband who does not believe, if he is willing to live with her, let her not divorce him. 14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. 15 But if the unbeliever departs, let him depart; a brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases. But God has called us to peace. 16 For how do you know, O wife, whether you will save your husband? Or how do you know, O husband, whether you will save your wife?

1 Like

Pray for him and take care of him very carefully in your whole life.

Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
God first.
You will be the channel of blessings in your family. God bless you!!

1 Like

Keep Pray and do your best to support him, he will changed by God!

1 Like

What Paul said is just a guiding ideology. There are some Canon law on detail.

The only thing we can do first is to pray for him sincerely. God will hear and work at His time.

God will work through our prayers. Nothing is impossible in God.

Please pray for your husband. And pray to God. God always hears your prayers. Tell him that God is always loving and watching you are praying for him when your husband is in trouble. When your faith will lead your husband to God.

Pray for them continuously and love him with Jesus love.
Your life will be beautiful testimony for him.

Live the Word of God out and set a good example in your life.
Also do not forget to pray.

Keep respecting, loving and serving him with the love of Christ. He will see the light inside of you. And keep praying for him, God surely will answer your prayers. It the matter of time.

Keep praying for him and set a good example of Christian for him.

Keep praying for him. Keep respecting, loving and serving him. I pray God will capture his heart through the light shining through you his dear daughter.

Take courage and take your husband to church.

i think you need prayer him at first, then you can communicate with him, He will listen to you.

When a wife Lives a christian life transforms husband.