How to measure my own spiritual maturity?

With the increasing of my faith age, my spiritual life should keep growing up. What is the sign of spiritual maturity?

Only God knows

Through your spiritual fruit.
What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them?

1, The passion and love you have for God and his Kingdom. Your devotion for Church and ministry.

2, Good relationship between you and God, and people.

3, Strong faith and dependence on God rather than yourself.

4, Your obedience to the words and law of God.

【Eph. 4:13-14】
until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming.

When we decide or do something, how much we consider Jesus and the Word? That is the method.

I think this is a practical method.:blossom:
Very useful to me, too.

Can you deny yourself for others? put away your feeling your interest, but care about others.

Can you sacrifice yourself for others?

I think your spiritual maturity has to be testified by others, then that’s true and real.

The faith on God’s sovereignty and the attitude of relying on Him. You can see your level of spiritual maturity when you faced with troubles and sufferings. Apostle Paul is a good example.

i will check if i can bear spiritual fruits, which are kindness, endure, and so on.

I think we can know how our life is by our actions. Just as we can tell a tree by its fruit, so can we examine our own state of life. For example, what do I say every day? Is my heart governed by the spirit or by the emotions?