How to prepare for persecution?

How to prepare for persecution?
Capture

Brenda Tham

We need to start living like the early Christians did, if we want to survive persecution and stand firm in all trials ane Tribulations. Check out this short video on how we can prepare for the coming Great Tribulation and World Wide Christian persecution. 5 Tips on How to Avoid the Mark of the Beast (666) - YouTube

Madhla Luan Jabulani

Jacob’s trouble is Yahweh showing EVERYONE how to be born again. Jacob was a sinner for 45 years. On His appointed day Yahweh sent Yahshua to him. Gen 32: 24- 29. Jacob wrestled with Yahshua all night. In the morning Jacob saw who was wrestling him. Yahshua said :" Let me ME go." Jacob said :" I will not let you go until you bless me. Yahshua asked Jacob what was his NAME. Jacob knew what his name meant.Jacob means :" Deciever." Yahshua said to Jacob:" because you have prevailed I will bless you.Yahshua changed Jacob’s NAME TO Israel. Born again. Jacob could NOT be saved. Yahweh made him born again and as evidence of His new creation He named His new creation Israel.Jacob sinned. Israel never sinned. Born again.NO descendant of Jacob has or ever will be saved. ALL the descendants of Jacob must be born again to be saved. This agrees with Romans chapter 11. ALL must go through Jacob’s trouble to be saved. ALL who have been through Jacob’s trouble have new names. Rev 2: 17. Jacob’s trouble separates the sinners ( goats ) from the born again Saints ( sheep ).At the time of the end Yahweh is going to call all the descendants of Jacob home to their LAND and they will go through Jacob’s trouble. Yahweh says He will save one third of the last generation of the children of Israel who walk in the flesh. ALL gentiles MUST go through Jacob’s trouble to be saved. Only those who have NEW NAMES will be saved. Rev 2: 17. Romans chapter 11 is Yahweh’s ONLY WAY to receive salvation. NO Jew or gentile has ever been saved and NO Jew christain or gentile will ever be saved. John 3: 1- 8. John 1: 12- 13 . 1John 3: 9. So it is written. Read about Jacob’s trouble in Genesis 32.Things to come for you. I tell you these things because I have walked the WAY and I will show you how to walk the WAY. For this reason have I been sent to you.Bless you

Sharon Shilwane

Paul Haller

http://www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/Why fight it ? We’re all heading for death. Some fight it “tooth and nail” … Some go the way of Jesus. The way of Jesus. No longer fighting death. Happy and content that God will take care of them. Resting in God’s hands. I pray I can die the way of Jesus.12 Again, Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life.” John 8:1225 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, yet shall he live. 26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”27 She said to Him, “Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.” John 11:25-2626 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. John :2613 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”“Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, for their works follow them.” Rev 14:13

John Prewett

Watch this: Taliban Cowardice, Christian Courage - YouTube

Neil Steenson

Lol I was a sinner before, always wanted by the cops or other people in my circle. Nothing will change for me except now ill be doing it for the right reasons

Eleesha Henry

You don’t! When it comes you draw your strength from your knowledge and understanding of the Scriptures, and from the Holy Spirit, he will be there with you through it…But what you don’t do is Prepare for persecution, or even think about it, like Job said, “What I feared has come upon me; what I dreaded has happened to me.”
Job 3:25 NIVSo, don’t spend a second thinking or worrying about persecution which you’re not facing. If you keep thinking about it, it will come to you when it wasn’t even your cup to drink or wasn’t even your time yet, rather, spent your time studying the scriptures and building an intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit through prayer and obedience, while growing both in faith n in the spirit, having your foundation in the Lord Jesus Christ. Having these things makes you formidable against any wind, force and hardship you will face in your life.

Active Life Transformation