How to solve the generation gap effectively?

How to solve the generation gap effectively?

i also find this problem, it is very hard for me to communicate with my uncle’s daughter, she is young, and her purpose is seeking singers and eat delicious foods. i do not have common value to share. However, she also say" i am boring, very boring". i think this may be the chance to approach her. Therefore, we can find the common things.

Amen

Become all for all
1 Corinthians 9:19-23 New International Version (NIV)
Paul’s Use of His Freedom
19 Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. 23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

Love is the solution for all problems

Care for others and try to understand others

Understand, accept, study, self developing, communicate. I think those are effective.

We should know more about the different generation, pray for them, and talk with them with love.