How to understand the road of disciple of Jesus?

Matthew 10:37 New International Version (NIV)

Matthew37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

This is always been a tough topic in life. How are we be able to be disciples of Jesus by overcoming the family relationship?

The path of Christ disciples:

Let us be humble; let us pray to our Father in Heaven with all our heart and express our desire to draw close to Him and learn of Him.
Have faith.
Seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened. (See Matthew 7:7.)
Serve the Lord by serving others.
Become an active participant in your ward or branch.
Strengthen your family by committing to live the principles of the gospel. Be of one heart and of one mind in your family.
Adjust your lives to be able to have a temple recommend and use it.
Have meaningful family home evenings, read the word of God, and speak to our Heavenly Father in earnest prayer.
Fill our hearts with gratitude for the Restoration of His Church, for living prophets, the Book of Mormon, and the priesthood power that blesses our lives.
Embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, become His disciples, and walk in His way.

i think follow the way of Jesus Christ.

Just got some shocking today:

Even we are growing in a church, we are struggling to devote all of myself to follow Christ: it could be my hobbies, my family members, friends, even myself righteous and self blame.

I call myself as a Christian but my life can far from a true follower of Christ. Still I try to control my life not allow God to.

These words are too challenging for me.It’s really hard for me to love God more than my family.Most of the time, I want my family to believe in Jesus with me.If everyone is a disciple of the Lord, family relationships will be better also

yes, we need follow Jesus Christ, and love other people like him.