Hunger and Seek to know God intimately, by starting to spend quality and quantity time studying the Bible

Hunger and Seek to know God intimately, by starting to spend quality and quantity time studying the Bible, and worshiping God daily just to please Him with an honest heart, and surely you’ll know that God liveth and cares.

Isiadinso Onyeibor Jackson

I whole heartedly and totally believe this.

Michael St Louis

All your worship is evil! All the works of your flesh are evil before God! No one can do good, not even one!

Alex Mukhin

Yes God cares

Anna Huff

And go win Souls Timidity often prevents us being useful… But we must not give way to it: it must NOT be tolerated that CHRIST be unknown through our silence and sinners unwarned through our neglegence. We must school and train ourselves to deal with the unconverted. We must not excuse ourselves, but force ourselves to the irksome task until it becomes easy… Beloved, we must win Souls; we cannot live and see men damned."Spurgeon EVANGELISM VERSES:James5:20 let him know that he who converts a sinner from the err of his way shall save a Soul from death and cover a multitude of sins. Jude 3 I felt I had to write and urge you to EARNESTLY contend for the Faith. Jude 23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. Philemon 6 I pray that you may be ACTIVE in sharing your Faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in CHRIST J ESUS. Psalm 51:12,13 Restore to me the Joy of THY Salvation and grant me a WILLING SPIRIT, to sustain me. Then I will teach transgressors YOUR way, and sinners will turn back to you. Prov. 24:11,12 Deliver those who are being taken away to death, and those who are staggering to slaughter , OH hold them back. If you say, “See we didn’t know this,” Does HE not consider it WHO weighs the hearts? And does HE not know it WHO keeps your Soul? And will HE not render to man according to his work?Isaiah 61:1,2. The SPIRIT of the LORD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the afflicted; HE has sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and Freedom to prisoners; To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our GOD; to comfort all who mourn. Acts 17:2,3 Paul reasoned with them from the Scriptures, explaining and giving evidence.Joshua 3:5 And Joshua said to the people, sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you.James 1:22 Be doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving yourself. Acts 1:8 And you shall receive Power when the HOLY GHOST comes upon you and you shall be witnesses unto ME. Daniel 12:3 And those who lead many to Righteousness shall shine like the stars forever and ever. Follow JESUS and HE will make you fishers of men. If you confess JESUS before people, HE will confess you before the FATHER! Mark16:15 GO into the world and preach the gospel. Ezekiel 3;16,18 if we do not warn the wicked and they die, their blood will be on our hands.Revelation 21:8 timidity is named in the same list as murderers, liars, whoremongers, sorcerers. Isaiah 59:17 ZEAL as a cloak, or mantle. Whoever doesn’t gather scatters.Acts 11:21 AND THE HAND OF THE LORD WAS WITH THEM, and a great number believed, and turned to the LORD.

Frank Jackson

God’s not dead he’s surely alive! Living on the inside, roaring like a lion! Amen

Daphne Meredith

I am a sinner, and I talk to God every day!

Andres de la O

I ask God every day to forgive me of my sins

Brenda Raven