I always think of death, most of the times I fear that I won't live long. Is that normal?

I always think of death, most of the times I fear that I won’t live long. Is that normal?

Its very series business Because Satan is the Prince of Death, so if think of death and the fear of death it is the work of Satan, we need to pray more and meditate more…

Its normal, but very serious thing, we need to deal with it very quickly…

I think we need to pay attention to this issue and pray for it with other brothers and sisters.Release yourself from such negative thoughts in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. We do not allow such a lie to deceive us or rob us of our joy.

yes, i always think death too. I always think time is very limit. However, when i follow Jesus, i can feel peace.

You need to have peace in Jesus Christ; have faith on His cross and resurrection, then He will help you defeat the fear of death.

【Heb. 2:14-15】 Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death–that is, the devil–and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.

【1Co. 15:54-57】 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: ‘Death has been swallowed up in victory.’ 'Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting? 'The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

I won’t say it’s normal or not. But I can understand your fear of death because I did feel the same way before I accepted Christ. Now I am not afraid. So I pray you will receive the same peace and hope for the eternity as well. No fears in Christ, your life is in his hand and He holds your tomorrow, trust in his love.

1 Like

I don’t think it is normal. Read bible more, let the light shine in the darkness. We are like a vessel, if we listen and read the words of God, our mind could be changed. In the name of Jesus, pray loud that my life belongs to Jesus. I trust God!

Everyone dies. Dying is decided. I think it is natural to think about death. I just hope that I will live beyond my death and live with hope.

we can sometimes think of death but thinking of death all the time is not normal.

i think you should consider your envrionment. Because i always face people get cancer, i always think about death too.