I am a born again Christian but still I have doubt whether I am saved or not especially when i do wrong. so how I can be convicted that I am saved and go to Heaven?

This is the most of the Christians questions today that even after they become Born again Christians they have are not convicted that they are really saved

Romans 10:9, which says, “If you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Not, “You might be saved,” or “You could be saved.” But, “You will be saved.”

What does it mean to believe in your heart? Well, it’s more than just an intellectual thing. It’s more than just saying Jesus was a great teacher or even saying that Jesus was God’s Son. To believe means to trust him with your life, to give him your heart and soul, to be willing to follow him for the rest of your life.

The verse also says we should “confess” that Jesus is Lord. That simply means telling others that you follow Jesus. Now, telling people about Jesus doesn’t make you a Christian, but it is evidence that you are a Christian.

Ephesians 2:8, which says, “It is by grace you have been saved, through faith.” You can’t earn salvation. That’s what “grace” means. It’s God’s unmerited favor. You cannot earn God’s love. It’s not for sale. It’s a gift he wants to give you. And it’s a gift you accept through faith, and faith alone.

People sometimes get confused because they base their faith on their feelings. I think “feel” is one of the most dangerous words in Christianity. Our feelings can be affected by circumstances, by our health, by the humidity, by how much sunlight we get. A lot of things affect your feelings that have nothing do with whether or not you are a Christian. You are a Christian based not on your feelings, but on the promises of Jesus and the words of Scripture, period.
John 10:27-29, where Jesus says that no one can snatch us out of his hand. That’s the punch line. We are in Jesus’ grip of love and faithfulness, and his grip is so strong, there isn’t anything that could get us out of that grip.

you are saved through a personal faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ as defined in the Scriptures. The Gospel refers to the news of Christ’s death and resurrection in order to pay the penalty for our sins and provide a way to eternal life.

Though it might at first seem dogmatic and narrow-minded to you, the fact remains that there is no other way to be saved from your sins than by God’s grace through your faith in Christ. The work of Christ is a fact, His cross is a fact, His tomb is a fact and His resurrection is a fact.

I ask, “Do you love Jesus perfectly?” Every person to whom I have asked that question has responded candidly, “No, I don’t.” That’s why they are not sure of the state of their souls; they know there are deficiencies in their affection for Christ, because they know that if they loved Christ perfectly, they would obey Him perfectly. Jesus said, “If you love me, you will keep my commandments” (John 14:15). So as soon as we disobey one of His commandments, that’s a signal to us that we do not love Him perfectly.