I am going through difficult circumstances in my life. I want your prayers

How are you brothers, I need your prayers at this time when I know that your prayers have authority in the kingdom of God I am Elijah. From Yemen. I want the Lord to guide and guide me. Despite the risks to my life. All things and dangers are difficult, so faith increases, I hold on to Jesus more and more and know that I am alone in all difficulties. But I do remember someone in my life who gives me his happiness and strength, and that is Jesus. I am going through difficult circumstances in my life. I want your prayers, brothers. This means a lot to me

Voicein A Wild

Praying for you the body of Christ feels your pain. We are praying for you brother. May your eyes become clearer in the truth of the gospel. And give you a body that hears and does His will not our own. Amen and Hallelujah may the Lord Bless you ab… See more

Misty Jones Gipson

May the Lord bless you and your family…Our Father who art in heavenHoly be they name… See more

Benny Thomas

You are in my prayers be as wise as serpents and innocent as doves¡ I pray that Jesus cover your sins and free you from them and from all guilt and that you be a good witness to God and his son Jesus Christ!

Katie Sahadak