I am in a deep agony I fill like losing hope in God i need to talk to someone for help

Hello friends I am in a deep agony I fill like losing hope in God i need to talk to someone for help

Bruce Williams

Being a soft, kind-hearted soul, you sometimes don’t understand the reason for hard times within your community and family. Just understand that God put you in those situations for a reason. You are there to lift those up that needs it. You don’t have … See more

Bianca Troskie

God is with you he will never leave you Or forsake you. Do not look at your circumstances but on the word of God. Repeat the word of God over your circumstances

Hazel Johnson

My question is have you accepted Jesus Christ into your heart 2. If your are Plse do not hesitate your God is stronger in Grace to comfort also teaching you the right way to move forward believing Him n watching

Sulia Vaenuku

My brother, just by asking Jesus for help, you are on the right path. Jesus is always with you so give all your troubles over to Him. Peace be with you.

Austin Abbott

The harder the test, the greater the ministry the Lord has 4U…James 1:2-4…Trials and Temptations2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces p… See more

Joseph Bacon