I am not ashamed to say that I need God everyday!

1 Like

Amen! Jesus gives to us more generously than we could ever deserve. Jesus gives Himself to us, He serves us, He goes with us, stays with us even when we childishly demand things from Him. He meets our needs, we are destitute without Him and He freely gives to us. Jesus is our all, He truly is all we need. Do we believe that, does this truth show in how we live, what would others around us say about us in this regard? He is all we need.

AMEN! I LOVE YOU LORD GOD! Thank you for the never-ending blessings you shower me every day. Thank you for the strength You have given me as I fight my battles. There is no one out there like you, Lord God.

Yes we shouldn’t be ashamed to admit that, but for me the right thing to say is "I am proud to say that I need God everyday." As His children and as the ultimate beneficiaries of the Blood which was shed on the cross of Calvary, we should always shout to the entire world that we cannot survive and we will not survive if God is not with us. And another thing when it comes to being proud, through this we will be able to fulfill our responsibility of spreading the Gospel to all the nations.