I am so grateful for the gift of life He gave to me and my two children! I love and adore Him with all of my heart… and with my life!

36 years ago today God miraculously saved my children and I from a brutal death on the side of the freeway in Durban South Africa. Although the article says two men there were actually four Zulu men that tried to gang rape me and stab me with a knife in front of my children. Three times one of the men tried to stab me and every time he would say, “Woman I’m going to kill you!” I would speak Isaiah 54:17 as his hand would start coming down with the knife and it would abruptly stop half way and start shaking like he was pushing against something and it would be forced down to his side. An angel caught his hand and stopped him every time he tried. So many supernatural things happened on the side of the freeway that night when God’s Divine Intervention delivered us. I am so grateful for the gift of life He gave to me and my two children! I love and adore Him with all of my heart… and with my life!

Dena McClure

Amen God is good faithful and true hallelujah, he is our refuge all the time, thank you for sharing this wonderful testimony

Gina Stoll

Wow. Great testimony… God is Good… He sure did protect them with his angels!

Joy Baingo

I got goosebumps reading this awesome testimony. God, as a father sent his angels to protect her and the children. The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe. Thank you Father for keeping your promises.

Gloria Joseph