I am thankful for God's Touch in my twin boy's lives. They were born early at 28 weeks

“Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.”
1 Thess 5:18 NLT
I am thankful for God’s Touch in my twin boy’s lives. They were born early at 28 weeks. Preemies weighing just over 2 pounds. Breathing, heart, eating, and blood problems, they spent 53 days in the NICU, only to be discharged and return in a week. A year later they returned to the PICU this time for a week with a respiratory virus.
They are turning 16 in a couple of weeks and though they still have problems, they also are just your everyday, typical, teenagers. We honestly weren’t sure that they would make it at one time, BUT GOD…
I would like to ask for prayers for them, for their health, their provision, their salvation, and for God to continue to show up and show out in their lives.
Thank You God.

Curtis Yearego

All Glory to God !!!

Ken Brillhart

Rejoice always in the Lord…for he is Good. Place their lives continuously in his hands. Our Jesus is the one who will bring about the healing and bring them closer to him… you know… a mothers heart touches and moves God. Never stop praying.

Brenda Van Bovene Kingsburgh

God is great healer we trust Him And believe Him.Godbless you.

Faith Ordinario Areja

It’s amazing what god can do.

Kristie Lea

May Allah heal you baby

Shawn Singh

LORD JESUS CAUSE THESE BABIES TO RECOVERY COMPLETELY HEALTHY, AND Grow up to be A TESTIMONY FOR YOU

Deloris Quick

Amen…prayers

Laura Tragler