I am the LORD, who heals you

He said, “If you listen carefully to the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.” Exodus 15:26 NIV

1 Like

Amen! Let us not let God do all of the work, we have to do our part, too. Doing good deeds because we love God and respect Him. As much as possible we have to learn to not do things that God would not like. It may depend on every person and it may be hard for some, but small progress is still progress, the key is to not give up. Do this for the Lord God.

We all have tough times. We all have pain that we think won’t end, and sadness that seems to take over every other emotion. Whether you are suffering from an illness, depression, anxiety, or even a broken heart, we can find comfort in knowing that nothing lasts forever and that the pain is temporary…When life sends you into a deep dark pit, know that God will be there with a ladder to help you climb up and out. Just have faith and trust!

Amen to that. I use this Time to pray for anyone who sicks and needs healing and also me. Father God, many of us need healing. I need healing for past hurts, random physical pains that I allow to waylay my days and Spiritual healing for various reasons. I reach up to You to receive this healing so that I may be whole and that I may be able to then minister to others in a way that brings You fullness of glory. How wonderful to be able to worship You without stain or blemish and to be totally healed. Show others Your healing power so that they may also be healed and walk in wholeness. In the precious name of Jesus. Amen!