I am the resurrection and the life

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?” John11:25-26

John11

The brokenness of this world is dead in the aftereffects of sin. Jesus came to bring back to life what has been lost to death.

1 Like

I always find this verse comforting especially if someone lose a loved one…I heard it a lot of times too…this verse actually gives us hope despite the most difficult of circumstances that we encounter…So whatever trial you may be facing today, be it financial, relational, medical or a lot of other difficulties, remember always that the Resurrection and the Life lives and desires to make his presence known in your time of need.

1 Like

Yes. Especially in times of pain and lost, its hard to keep it together and remain calm. Despite the nerve wracking instances that may occur all at the same time from your loved ones, career and personal life, please hold it in and stay strong.

Don’t let your emotions go all over the place. Instead, take deep breaths and let it simmer down one by one. The moment you let your emotions get the best of you, you lose and it will break you. So ask God for strength and courage to go on and let him guide us all throughout our journey of life.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this verse! I also believe that our life is renewed through God who sacrificed His only Son to save us from our sins. This life has caused us so much pain and suffering. He is offering us to be free from all of this, if we just accept Him in our hearts.

1 Like